1. The owner of an online store FAT ASS RECORDS is PAP NADRUK PAWEŁ PELCZARSKI registered in Lublin 20-214, ul. Motorowa 8/38, NIP: 505-005-7134 REGON:061684413.
2. The main business of the store is selling items released by FAT ASS RECORDS or other distributed items related to this type of music.
3. Only registered users can place orders in the store.
4. The Store accepts orders via the form located on the website www.infernum-media.com, so that the customer after selecting the product appropriate for him and clicking on the "Buy Now" or "Add To Cart" buttons and then after clicking "Check Now" is transmitted automatically to the order form. Customer can also skip the "order" and continue shopping by clicking on the "continue shopping" button.
5. The correct fulfillment of the order form is the condition for the realization of the folded order, in particular, one should provide a phone number and an email address for the confirmation of the order and consent to use the given telephone number and electronic mail address. If the customer doesn’t fulfill the given conditions it will result in an inability to perform the contract by the Store.
6. There are three payment options:
- Cash on delivery (only for polish customers),
- Bank transfer (recommended for the customers in Poland),
7. After placing an order the customer receives an e-mail confirmation of the order. In the acknowledgment of receipt one can find the list of products ordered by the customer, their unit price, total price, shipping cost, and the manner and time of delivery.
8. All prices include VAT. To the value of the products ordered will be charged the cost of shipping which depends on the cost of shipment and the form of payment. The price of each product is valid at the time of the order by the Customer. Store reserves the right to change the prices of the products in its offer, the introduction of new products into the shop offers, as well as carrying out promotional campaigns on our website.
9. Each shipment is accompanied by a receipt with the specifications of the contract. For customers running a business, after the transfer of the company′s data, address and tax identification number, customer will receive a VAT invoice instead of a receipt.
10. Delivery time is 1 to 14 working days from the day of entering the payment to the bank account or PayPal.
11. Shop reserves the right to non-contract for reasons independent, such as, out of stock. Customer will be notified immediately via e-mail about the resumption of the supplies.
12. Ordered goods are delivered through the Polish Post, Global Express or DPD
13. According to the Law on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products from March 2, 2000 (Dz. U. z 2000 r., Nr 22, poz. 271 with amendments) * Consumer has the right to cancel the contract, without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within 10 calendar days from the date of receiving the subject of the order. Consumer in conjunction with withdrawal from the contract is obligated to return to the Seller the subject of the order in an unchanged condition. Return of the subject of the order should be made immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days. The shipping cost of the returned object of the contract shall be borne by Consumer. Seller will refund the payment indicated by the consumer′s bank account, upon receipt of the Consumer fiscal bill or a copy of the corrective invoice.
* Art 22 of the Civil Code provides: for the consumer is any natural person making the legal actions not directly related to his trade or profession.
14. Shop respects the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. and the Law on electronic services dated 18 July 2002.
15. The store does not disclose personal data and Client e-mails to third parties, also ensures that the data will not become the object of activities of sending out "spam" e-mail.